Get source code
code following these steps:
Get copy of source code
Get source code from sourceforge.net following these steps:
On the Eclipse main menu click on Window Show View Other
Select Git Git Repositories and click OK
In the Eclipse main window new view is open.
Eclipse can use data from clipboard to fill into the following dialog window so copy the following line
Click on Clone a Git repository.
Dialog window that is open
should be filled with correct data.
In the following window branch master should be selected,
click Next again.
In the following
window you may replace directory name code with jlinpro-code.
Select Import all existing projects after clone finishes
and click Finish.
After download of source files, open view Package Explorer .
You should have your own working copy of project jlinpro
Compile and run application
In Package Explorer view (be careful: NOT in Git Repositories)
expand main project tree, expand src tree, expand package main
Click with right mouse click on file MainWindow.java and click on
Run As Java Application
If everything worked well, you should see main application window.
Open file mydata/dyn_example1.lscr by selecting it in combobox with list of files and click on button Run Dynamic
If you get response time history diagram calculation is successful.
If you are new with Eclipse
- Use F3 to jump to variable or function declaration,
- Make sure that Java perspective is switched on and
that Package Explorer is opened.
Get jlinpro command glossary here:
Browse source code
Browse the source code in the repository:
Features to be implemented
- Plotting mode shapes is not implemented yet. (modal analysis results are printed on system output),
- Until now I have implemented only concentrated force, uniform load,
general lateral load on beam and temperature load...
- Plotting response time history diagram for beams is not implemented,
- User interface is too simplistic for now. Data are read from text file (see directory mydata for examples).
I am going to implement more user friendly user interface.